FITNESS FOR THE MIND, BODY & SOUL
The wellness philosophy at Varenita is called Salus™ (Latin for “well-being”) by Solvere (Latin for “to solve”). It focuses on holistic care and the four components of wellness: physical, social, intellectual and spiritual. Our state-of-the-art fitness center provides the perfect environment to get and stay active and to build and maintain strength. Take advantage of one-on-one personal training or join one of our group exercises classes. Some of the fitness programs we offer include Fitness Aerobics, Yoga, Tai Chi and Zumba.
You also have access to strength-building equipment. This industry-leading equipment promotes overall well-being by helping you build muscle and increase stamina. HUR’s pneumatic (air-resistant) strength training solutions are specially designed for safety, ease of use, and to be effective in strength training. Best of all, the equipment is enjoyable to use.
- Pneumatic resistance (using air pressure) provides optimal muscle loading. No heavy weight stacks involved.
- Equipment is highly customized and automated using SmartTouch technology
- Easy access makes the equipment ideal for those with or without mobility devices to get on and off the equipment
- Exercise is easy on joints and muscles because the natural transmission achieved using pneumatics tracks the natural movements of the body
- Zero starting loads provide faster results by beginning at lower weights
- At quarter pound increments, small and incremental resistance increases allow for controlled progress and easy-to-see gains
- A globally-known industry leader in strength training for older adults
Whether you’ve exercised your entire life or you’ve never set foot in a gym, HUR fitness equipment provides the strength you need for the results you want:
Building the strength of your body
Gain the energy you need to pursue your passions and dreams, develop and maintain relationships and provide power so you can live life on your own terms.
Strengthening your mind and character
HUR fitness equipment will help you build and maintain the muscles you need to live life to the fullest. The equipment will help you to remain independent for as long as possible.
Building the strength to be well
Regain and maintain your strength after an illness or injury.
*Before beginning any new diet, exercise or fitness program, be sure to discuss it with your doctor.