Varenita is the #1 assisted living in Westlake, CA, with a friendly staff team, luxury accommodation, and high-end amenities. We create a safe, supportive, and loving environment for our seniors to help them lead a healthy, happy, and stress-free life.
What services to expect in assisted living?
In an assisted living community, you will live in a private apartment. You can choose the type of apartment from a variety of available options based on your needs and budget. The services offered by assisted living communities can differ from one facility to another. However, in general, most facilities offer the following services:
- Assistance with bathing, getting dressed, eating, toileting, walking, and other daily living activities
- Dining programs (three meals a day)
- Educational and recreational activities for residents
- Emergency call systems
- physical exercise sessions
- Health services and medication management
- Housekeeping, laundry, and repairs
- Social services and religious activities
- Transportation arrangements
- Wellness programs
- Round the clock security
At our assisted living in Westlake, CA, we contract with outside agencies to provide our residents with skilled nursing care, rehabilitation therapies, and hospice services. We offer our residents a stress-free environment where they can meet their social, emotional, and physical needs.
Does Medicare cover assisted living?
Medicare offers coverage for up to 100 days of skilled nursing facility care. However, it does not cover the cost of your stay after 100 days at a skilled nursing facility or other facilities such as an assisted living community. If you wish to move into an assisted living community, you must explore insurances that provide you with comprehensive coverage.
If you have limited income, you can claim Medicaid for health coverage. It also offers coverage for long term care and pays for nursing home care. Another option is long-term care insurance, which offers coverage for nursing homestays. Nevertheless, it can be an expensive option, and you can buy this type of policy only if you are in good health.
Three signs that warn the need for assisted living
Assisted living communities to offer a broad range of services to seniors and provides them with the highest level of safety. Here is a list of signs that warn the need for assisted living:
- You live alone and require help with everyday activities, like eating, getting dressed, bathing, personal care, and housekeeping. Besides, an assisted community may be an ideal option if your family members are unable to meet your physical, emotional, and social needs.
- You find it increasingly difficult to prepare your daily meals, do grocery shopping, maintain your home, and take care of other household chores.
- You forget your medications or find yourself taking more pills than the prescribed dosage. Besides, if you suffer from a severe or long-term health condition, and your current living arrangement does not support your medical needs, you should consider moving to an assisted living community.
Call us at (805) 327-1100 for more details on our assisted living in Westlake, CA. Varenita is a luxury assisted living community with a serene and peaceful ambiance to help seniors lead a fulfilling retirement life.Assisted Living In Westlake Ca
We welcome your comments!
Explore Our California Retirement Communities
Varenita of Simi Valley offers a vibrant and modern approach to senior living that affords an enriching sense of connection. With both memory care and assisted living in Simi Valley, this beautiful retirement community is perfect for older adults who want support that enables them to do more every day.
Located in the heart of a well-planned shopping plaza, Varenita of Simi Valley surrounds you with wonderful shops and restaurants. Walk to your favorite places, or enjoy time with friends and family in your spacious new Simi Valley senior living home.
Located in the prestigious Westlake Hills area, this innovative California assisted living and memory care community features a warm, “village-like” design that includes vibrant living spaces, resort-style amenities, elegant courtyards and beautiful landscaping.
Find an exquisite new lifestyle that nourishes your soul, removes the stressors of everyday life and opens the opportunity to enjoy retirement living as it should be.