Varenita New Assisted Living in Simi Valley, CA
AN ENRICHING LIFESTYLE SHAPED TO MEET YOUR INTERESTS AND DESIRES.
Among assisted living communities, Varenita of Simi Valley stands apart in several areas. Every day, we work diligently to create and maintain a welcoming, engaging environment for residents. An innovative wellness philosophy is at the heart of everything we do. We tailor all aspects of our community to best serve the needs and preferences of each resident.
Our 75 spacious, well-designed assisted living apartments offer an independent lifestyle with the security of knowing help is close by if needed. And thanks to our wide variety of amenities, you can enjoy cultural, creative and fitness programs to remain active and independent.
At Varenita of Simi Valley, the branded wellness philosophy, Salus™ by Solvere, incorporates Masterpiece Living®, a cutting-edge program based on years of research on aging well, and focuses on four specific aspects of wellness to achieve the best quality of life for you. Salus, Latin for “well-being,” offers programming that emphasizes your social, intellectual, spiritual and physical needs to help you achieve your personal goals.
Making Varenita of Simi Valley, an assisted living community located in Ventura County, your home means feeling engaged, honored and fulfilled regardless of physical or emotional challenges. This approach permeates every facet of the service and care offered at Varenita of Simi Valley. From clinical support all the way through to housekeeping, we’re 100% committed to your safety, health and well-being.
The decision to move to a Simi Valley assisted living community is a big one. We’re here to help.
There are many things to consider, including environment, cost and lifestyle, to learn what to look for and help determine the community that is best suited for you. This guide is just what you need.
Assisted living services in Simi Valley, California.
Varenita of Simi Valley offers a stimulating lifestyle — including ample opportunities for social connections — in our Simi Valley assisted living homes. When you choose our assisted living community in Simi Valley, you will benefit from numerous services, including:
- Concierge services
- Health monitoring
- Emergency response system in each assisted living apartment
- Advanced state-of-the-art technology designed to increase residents’ safety and well-being
- 24-hour staffing coverage and visitor tracking
- Scheduled transportation services for excursions, shopping, medical appointments and day trips
- Weekly housekeeping and weekly personal laundry and linens
- Assistance with actions of daily living (additional costs may apply based on wellness review)
- State-of-the-art ALIS electronic health system (EHR)
- Medication management (additional costs may apply based on wellness review)
- Daily wellness checks
- Coordination of ancillary and medical services by Wellness Director
- Accushield visitor and vendor tracking management system for added security and peace of mind
- Caremerge for family and community engagement, interaction, feedback and programming
- Trash removal
- Appliance maintenance and repair on community supplied appliances
- Assisted living apartment home maintenance and repair
- Rehabilitation services provided on-site by trusted agency partners (additional costs for outside services provided)
- Visiting physicians and home health providers on-site (additional costs for outside services provided)
- Personalized fitness and wellness programs
All-day resort-style dining.
In our Simi Valley assisted living community, you can enjoy anytime dining featuring a variety of chef-prepared entrées throughout the day from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm in multiple dining venues. You can choose from the Monarch Dining Room or the Manzanita Private Dining Room. You might want to grab a quick bite in the Golden Oaks Bistro & Bar, which features our grab-and-go coffee and juice bar. For an elegant dining experience, you can enjoy a luxurious dinner with family and friends — prepared by our chef using the freshest ingredients.
Assisted living home floor plans.
When you become a resident of assisted living at Varenita of Simi Valley, you’ll have the opportunity to choose your own beautifully appointed apartment. Whether you prefer a cozy studio or a generous-sized two-bedroom apartment floor plan, we have the style that suits your preferences.
All our studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom plans feature private bathrooms, raised vanities and walk-in showers with room for seating and grab bars. Many of our assisted living floor plans also feature patios, balconies, large closets, washer/dryers and kitchenettes with a refrigerator, a sink, a microwave and cabinets. In select units, we offer a modern kitchen complete with a cooktop.
Moving into our premier assisted living community in Simi Valley may be more affordable than you think.
At Varenita of Simi Valley, our pricing is transparent and straightforward. You’ll pay a one-time fee and a monthly service fee with three wellness packages based on individual needs.