Meet The Team
WE OPERATE TO RAISE EXPECTATIONS.
Engaged, fulfilled living at Varenita of Simi Valley is driven by a commitment that starts at the top. The community and its highly trained and experienced team are led by Solvere Living, with 175 years of combined experience in creating and leading successful senior living communities. To learn more about Solvere Living and their operations team, visit their website.
Guided by integrity, transparency and loyalty, your highly credentialed leadership team includes:
- Margie Veis, General Manager
- Martha Macker, Director of Community Relations
- Victor Ruelas, Environmental Services Director
- Vida Gonzales, LVN, Wellness Director
- Joseph Tabucbuc, Dining Services Director
- James Christensen, Valeo Director
- Julia Scarpa, Salus Coach
- Tami Mayer, Business Office Manager
- Becky Grasso, Move-In Coordinator
An innovative senior living community by Griffin Living™.
Varenita of Simi Valley is being developed and built by Griffin Living. Griffin Living is a privately owned, family-run company that develops and operates senior living communities throughout the United States that meet the high expectations of seniors today. Its mission is to create communities that provide unparalleled service and care with thoughtfully designed living spaces and amenities specifically tailored to meet seniors’ needs and interests.
The company was founded by CEO and President Paul Griffin III, a fifth-generation homebuilder with over 40 years of experience creating and managing award-winning living and work environments. Mr. Griffin has used his vast experience to help make Griffin Living a leader in senior living.