Your ideal living experience starts here. Contact us to schedule a tour or request more information.
SIMPLE, TRANSPARENT & AFFORDABLE.
Moving to a retirement community shouldn’t mean that you give up your sense of individuality or control of your budget. That’s why Varenita of Simi Valley offers you so much flexibility, such as a monthly rental fee that covers your residence versus a large buy-in fee.
You can choose where and when you want to enjoy dining in one of our restaurants or bistro. In addition, our “Anytime Dining,” from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, means you can dine on your timetable, not ours.
Our contract & fee structure.
Our Simi Valley senior living community has a one-time community fee of $3,000. The assisted living monthly service fee starts at $5,300, with wellness package options starting at $800 per month based on individual needs. Valeo™ memory care is all-inclusive and starts at $6,000 per month.
What’s included in the monthly fee?
- Anytime dining (between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm) featuring a variety of chef-prepared entrées in multiple dining venues
- Health monitoring
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- State-of-the-art ALIS electronic health system (EHR)
- Assistance with actions of daily living (additional costs may apply based on wellness review)
- Medication management (additional costs may apply based on wellness review)
- Daily wellness checks
- Coordination of ancillary and medical services by Wellness Director
- Accushield visitor and vendor tracking management system for added security and peace of mind
- Caremerge for family and community engagement, interaction, feedback and programming
- Entertainment, social and educational programs, and events
- Personalized fitness and wellness programs
- All utilities, except telephone, including electric, water and sewer, property taxes, heating and air conditioning, trash removal, major appliance repair, home maintenance, basic cable and WiFi
- Robust, community-wide WiFi
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Advanced state-of-the-art technology designed to increase residents’ safety and well-being
- Resident and guest parking
- 24-hour staffing coverage and visitor tracking
- Lifestyle legacy stations
- The ActivLife Fitness Center with state-of-the-art exercise and fitness equipment
- Beautiful and inviting spaces, including two outdoor patios with outdoor grills and dining areas
- Walking paths
- Phone charging ports throughout the community
- Art studio and game rooms
- Comfortable bar
- Bistro and lounge
- La Quinta Salon and Spa (additional costs may apply)
- Hollywood Theater
- Spacious community rooms
- Weekly housekeeping and weekly personal laundry and linens
- Scheduled transportation
- Concierge services
- Trash removal
- Appliance maintenance and repair on community supplied appliances
- Apartment home maintenance and repair
- Property taxes
- Rehabilitation services provided on-site by trusted agency partners (additional costs for outside services provided)
- Visiting physicians and home health providers on-site (additional costs for outside services provided)
- Emergency backup generator
*Monthly fees are subject to change.