SIMPLE, TRANSPARENT & AFFORDABLE
Moving to a retirement community shouldn’t mean that you give up your sense of individuality or control of your budget. That’s why Varenita at Simi Valley offers you so much flexibility, such as a monthly rental fee that covers your residence versus a large buy-in fee.
You can choose which meal you want to enjoy in one of our dining rooms or bistro. In addition, our “Anytime Dining” plan means you can dine on your timetable, not ours, and choose how much of your monthly dining allowance you use with your Club Card. Your Club Card gives you the power to pay for other services — at the salon or for personal fitness training services — with a simple swipe.
Our contract & fee structure
Our Simi Valley senior living community has a one-time community fee of $3,000. The assisted living monthly service fee starts at $5,000, with three wellness package options starting at $500 based on individual needs. All-inclusive memory care services start at $6,000 per month.
What’s Included in the Monthly Fee?
- Anytime dining featuring a variety of chef-prepared entrées in multiple dining venues
- 24-hour security
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- 24-hour health monitoring
- Assistance with actions of daily living (additional costs may apply based on wellness review)
- Entertainment, social and educational programs, and events
- Fitness and wellness programs
- All utilities, except telephone
- Basic cable and Wi-Fi
- Weekly housekeeping and weekly personal laundry and linens
- Scheduled transportation
- Concierge services
- Trash removal
- Appliance maintenance and repair
- Apartment home maintenance and repair
- Property taxes